March 15th-March 22nd


Keenoy Kardinal News                                     3-22-19 

Dear Families,

Spring break is upon us! I hope you all have wonderful and relaxing spring breaks. Mr. Keenoy and I both are going to Florida, but different parts of the state. I know I am looking forward to the beach and some warm weather! Thank you for your continued support and never hesitate to contact Mr. Keenoy or I with anything. Enjoy the week off!


Kardinal of the Week-Reagan L.

Hi, my name is Reagan and I am 10 years old. I am level 6 in gymnastics. I have five people in my family including a brother and sister. I traveled to Orlando, Florida and went to Harry Potter World. This is my first year at Paxton and I love Mr. Keenoy. 

                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                           Lauren Sullivan (Student Teacher)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 29th through November 2nd

April 15th- April 19th

March 11th-March 15th